“Life Has Been Hard For Me for me and my kids Since Mercy Johnson used charm to Snatch My Husband” First Wife Of Mercy Johnson’s Husband cries out (Photos)

  Lovely Okojie narrates how life has been for her ever since Mercy Johnson Snatched her Husband. Miss Lovely acknowledged that she had no reason for her actions, but that “life is full of ups and downs,” and that she had accepted her fate.

Lovely said that her kids are OK and that she is struggling well when questioned about them.

When the interviewer asked if Odianosen had been contributing to the children’s upkeep, Lovely responded angrily:

“What do you mean? That is my past. Don’t ask me questions about my past. I don’t want to relate to my past. I don’t know what you are talking about,” and the phone went off.

According to Encomium source, which is close to the ex-wife’s family, Lovely is still very bitter about what occurred to her marriage and felt cheated.

“She is not thinking of another marriage now, she is yet to recover from the experience.”

It would be recalled that Lovely raised the alarm in 2011 that the man Mercy Johnson was intending to marry her legal husband.


When everything seemed to be prepared for the big day, Lovely dropped the bombshell with pictures of her marriage to Okojie to back up her claim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

H3artbreaking: Young Man Who Is A Painter Fall From 2 Storey Building And Land On Sharp lron Rod On Fence. He is a student of EBSU hustling to pay for his projects, his life ended while he was hustling.